CAMPING & PARKING
Camping from 15:00 on Friday 14th June 2019 through to 16:00 Sunday 16th June 2019.
The car parking and campsite will be clearly signposted.
Camping is included in the package for 12 hour and 24 hour runners. Additional camping must be booked prior to the event.
On arrival, campers must sign in and complete the T&Cs forms.
The main car park is situated just past the event village approx five minute walk from the main campsite.
You are welcome to pull up alongside the main campsite to unload your camping gear but please ensure you do not obstruct the main driveway.
- All vehicles must be driven on the farm at no more than 5mph and must be parked considerately or, as directed by STF staff. Cars must be parked in the carpark at all times and not on the campsite. Cars are left at owners risk.
SOLO CAMPING AREA
There’s a designated area for solo runners closer to the Start / Finish but we are limited on space so only small tents are permitted here. An overflow meadow is available if required. This is reserved for solo runners, family and friends to camp in the main campsite, please.
MAIN CAMPING AREA
The main campsite is situated close to the event village, on the first meadow as you arrive at Shimpling Park Farm. An overflow meadow is available if required.
There’s a designated area adjacent to main campsite solely for camper vans. Please note there is no electric for vans to connect to.
There are two fresh water drinking taps on site which will be clearly marked.
- On arrival campers should register at the registration desk. Admission to Suffolk Trail Festival (STF) campsite implies a commitment to uphold the internal rules of the event. Tents should be placed only as directed by SFT staff. SFT is entitled to refuse admission when this appears necessary in the interests of the campsite occupants. Campers are requested to arrive not later than 10.00pm
- Please keep the pitch clean and tidy with the minimum of spare equipment stored outside, and tidily placed.
- Tents are erected at owners own risk and there will be limited help available. No tents or equipment are provided by organisers.
- Portable toilets and showers are located nearby and should be used considerately
- Waste must be emptied only in places provided for the purpose, all rubbish to be placed in the dustbins near the showers or taken away with you.
- Children must be under the supervision of their parents or guardians at all times. All children under the age of 10 years must be accompanied by an adult when using the toilets and showers
- As this is a working farm, dogs are not permitted.
- Musical instruments, radios, record players and similar appliances should be used considerately during the day, not at all after 10pm. Between the hours of 10.00pm and 6am quiet should be observed.
- Any games, particularly ball games, which might annoy or inconvenience others are forbidden.
- The washing of clothes and dishes is forbidden at taps which provide drinking water. Regulations concerning fire precautions are published at HQ. The lighting of fires is forbidden.
- The organisers and proprietors shall be under no liability for injury, damage or loss to property however caused or suffered by any occupier or any guest of such occupier whether or not such said injury, damage or loss has been caused through the negli- gence of the proprietors and/or their servants or agents or at all.
- Except where special arrangements have been made, pitches must be cleared by 4pm on day of departure.
- Accommodation on the farm is provided on the condition that all rules and any instructions given by Suffolk Trail Festival or their agents are observed. Any person in breach of these rules may be asked to leave.
- BBQs are permitted, but only within the designated area and not at any time in the camp site.