Camping Pitch Terms and Conditions
These rules which are designed to benefit all bona fide campers and caravanners set out general standards of conduct and behaviour expected of them.
- On arrival campers should register at the registration desk. Admission to Suffolk Trail Festival (STF) campsite implies a commitment to uphold the internal rules of the event. Tents should be placed only as directed by SFT staff. SFT is entitled to refuse admission when this appears necessary in the interests of the campsite occupants. Campers are requested to arrive not later than 10.00pm
- Please keep the pitch clean and tidy with the minimum of spare equipment stored outside, and tidily placed.
- Tents are erected at owners own risk and there will be limited help available. No tents or equipment is provided by organisers.
- Portable toilets and showers are located nearby and should be used considerately
- All vehicles must be driven on the farm at no more than 5mph and must be parked as directed by STF staff. Cars must be parked in the carpark at all times and not on the campsite.
- Once motorhomes are parked they must not be moved without the assistance of a member of STF staff.
- Waste must be emptied only in places provided for the purpose, all rubbish to be placed in the dustbins near the showers or taken away with you.
- Children must be under the supervision of their parents or guardians at all times. All children under the age of 10 years must be accompanied by an adult when using the toilets and shower cubicles.
- As this is a working farm, dogs are not permitted.
- Musical instruments, radios, record players and similar appliances should be used considerately during the day, not at all after 11pm. Between the hours of 11.00pm and 6am quiet should be observed.
- Any games, particularly ball games, which might annoy or inconvenience others are forbidden.
- The washing of clothes and dishes is forbidden at taps which provide drinking water.
- Regulations concerning fire precautions are published at the fire hose points. The lighting of fires is forbidden.
- The organisers and proprietors shall be under no liability for injury, damage or loss to property however caused or suffered by any occupier or any guest of such occupier whether or not such said injury, damage or loss has been caused through the negligence of the proprietors and/or their servants or agents or at all.
- Except where special arrangements have been made, pitches must be cleared by 2pm on day of departure.
- Accommodation on the farm is provided on the condition that all rules and any instructions given by Suffolk Trail Festival or their agents are observed. Any person in breach of these rules may be asked to leave.
- BBQs are permitted, but only within the designated area and not at any time in the camp site.
- We advise taking out insurance as money is not refunded due to bad weather etc….
I agree to these terms and conditions of camping at Shimpling Park Farm on 15/16 June 2019. I understand that failure to comply could result in being asked to leave the campsite.