Camping pitches are reserved for 6, 12 & 24 hour participants family & supporters only.
A camping pass must be purchased by anyone* wishing to camp overnight on Friday 12th June and / or Saturday 13th June.
The camping pitches allow access to the camping area, hot showers and complimentary tea, coffee and hot chocolate. Please bring your own re-useable cups to help minimise single use plastic waste.
Please note showers will be scheduled and timed. Times TBC
Wrist passes will be available to collect at registration and are required to be worn for the duration of your stay.
Please note: there are no electrical hook ups.
*camping is free for our 12 and 24 hour competitors.
1-2 Man Tent = £10
2-4 Man Tent = £20
4-8 Man Tent = £30
Camper Van = £15
It is a condition of entry that all individuals agree to the terms and conditions as set out below:
- On arrival campers should register at the registration desk. Admission to Suffolk Trail Festival (STF) campsite implies a commitment to uphold the internal rules of the event. Tents should be placed only as directed by SFT staff. SFT is entitled to refuse admission when this appears necessary in the interests of the campsite occupants. Campers are requested to arrive not later than 10.00pm
- Please keep the pitch clean and tidy with the minimum of spare equipment stored outside, and tidily placed.
- Tents are erected at owners own risk and there will be limited help available. No tents or equipment are provided by organisers.
- Portable toilets and showers are located nearby and should be used considerately
- Waste must be emptied only in places provided for the purpose, all rubbish to be placed in the dustbins near the showers or taken away with you.
- Children must be under the supervision of their parents or guardians at all times. All children under the age of 10 years must be accompanied by an adult when using the toilets and showers
- Musical instruments, radios, record players and similar appliances should be used considerately during the day, not at all after 10pm. Between the hours of 10.00pm and 6am quiet should be observed.
- Any games, particularly ball games, which might annoy or inconvenience others are forbidden.
- The washing of clothes and dishes is forbidden at taps which provide drinking water. Regulations concerning fire precautions are published at HQ. The lighting of fires is forbidden.
- The organisers and proprietors shall be under no liability for injury, damage or loss to property however caused or suffered by any occupier or any guest of such occupier whether or not such said injury, damage or loss has been caused through the negli- gence of the proprietors and/or their servants or agents or at all.
- Except where special arrangements have been made, pitches must be cleared by 4pm on day of departure.
- Accommodation on the farm is provided on the condition that all rules and any instructions given by Suffolk Trail Festival or their agents are observed. Any person in breach of these rules may be asked to leave.
- BBQs are permitted, but only within the designated area and not at any time in the camp site.