1. Introduction Use of this website and the services provided via it (“www.suffolktrailfestival.co.uk”) are conditional upon you accepting the following terms and conditions. Unless otherwise specified, your acceptance of this User Agreement shall be indicated by your use of and/or registration with www.suffolktrailfestival.co.uk.
2. Availability of www.suffolktrailfestival.co.uk We will endeavour to ensure that www.suffolktrailfestival.co.uk is available 24 hours per day without any interruptions. However, we reserve the right to make www.suffolktrailfestival.co.uk unavailable at any time or to restrict access to parts or all of www.suffolktrailfestival.co.uk without notice. www.suffolktrailfestival.co.uk is a general information service. We will endeavour not to make it misleading, but we cannot represent that the information accessible on or via www.suffolktrailfestival.co.uk is accurate, not-misleading, complete or up to date.
3. Use of www.suffolktrailfestival.co.uk is designed for your personal, non-commercial use and you must not use it in any other way without our consent. Except as permitted under applicable law, you must not use, copy, translate, publish, licence or sell www.suffolktrailfestival.co.uk or any materials or information in www.suffolktrailfestival.co.uk or the structure, overall style and program code of www.suffolktrailfestival.co.uk without our consent. If you wish to make a request for consent, please contact [email protected]
4. Your Contributions You agree to only use www.suffolktrailfestival.co.uk for lawful purposes and that any information that you provide in connection with, or which forms part of, www.suffolktrailfestival.co.uk will be, as far as you are aware, true and accurate and will not infringe any copyright or trade mark, or any right of privacy, publicity or personality or any other right, whether registered or unregistered, of any other nature or any person, or be obscene or libellous or blasphemous or defamatory and you agree to indemnify us against all claims, proceedings, damages, liabilities and costs, including legal costs arising out of your breach of this term. We cannot make any assurances about the information or contribution made by any other user and you should exercise caution before acting or otherwise relying upon any information you obtain via the www.suffolktrailfestival.co.uk.
5. Links www.suffolktrailfestival.co.uk includes links to other internet sites. Without limiting what we say elsewhere, we make no representations or warranties about those sites or their content, nor that the links work. If you wish to link to www.suffolktrailfestival.co.uk you may only do so at https://www.suffolktrailfestival.co.uk Details of our linking arrangements may be obtained from [email protected]
7. Intellectual property www.suffolktrailfestival.co.uk, its style and structure, and the materials and information on www.suffolktrailfestival.co.uk are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights, and may not be used by you except as expressly provided in this User Agreement. The authors of the documents in www.suffolktrailfestival.co.uk assert their moral rights.
8. Our Liability Since a substantial part of www.suffolktrailfestival.co.uk is both free and available to all, it is a condition that your use of www.suffolktrailfestival.co.uk is at your own risk. We shall not be liable to you or in breach of this User Agreement for any delay or failure to perform any obligation if the delay or failure is due to a cause beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, the blocking or restricting of information to and/or from our network.
Except as expressly provided in this User agreement, we disclaim any further representations, warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, by statute, collaterally or otherwise, including but not limited to implied warranties, conditions or other terms of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or reasonable care and skill.
Save as provided below, we disclaim all and will not be liable in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise arising in connection with this User Agreement or the www.suffolktrailfestival.co.uk for: (i) consequential, indirect or special loss or damage; or (ii) any loss of goodwill or reputation; or (iii) any economic losses (including loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings), in each case, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage and howsoever incurred.
Our maximum liability to you in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise arising in connection with this User Agreement or the www.suffolktrailfestival.co.uk shall be limited to £50. Notwithstanding any other provision of this User Agreement, we will be liable to you without limit for any death or personal injury caused by our negligence and to the extent that liability arises under Part 1 or section 41 of the Consumer Protection Act 1987 and for liability arising from statements made fraudulently by us.
9. Small Print Either of us may terminate this User Agreement at any time. You may not transfer any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations under this User Agreement without our prior written consent. If we fail to enforce any provision of this User Agreement, that failure will not preclude us from enforcing either that provision (or any similar provision) on a later occasion. Nothing in this User Agreement shall confer on any third party any benefit or the right to enforce any term of the User Agreement. This User Agreement is governed by English law and any dispute connected with this agreement is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Nothing in this User Agreement affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
10. Complaints If you believe that your intellectual property or other rights are being infringed by the www.suffolktrailfestival.co.uk, or if you are dissatisfied with www.suffolktrailfestival.co.uk or any aspect of our service, in the first instance please contact [email protected]
2 The Information we collect
Information is collected from you when you register with us.
We will only ask for information that is relevant to the service we are providing.
3 Why we collect it
We collect information about you so that we can publish and notify you of important race information, race results and race photos. We also store important medical information including emergency contact information.
4 Who we disclose it to
4.1 Medical Data will only be shared with Emergecy Services and First Aiders as needed.
4.2 We will only share information to third parties when needed as part of our business. Such as with UK Athletics and other governing bodies that we must send results and reports too. We will only provide the minimum required information. These will all have their own security and data policies.
4.4 We will only pass on information about you as an individual (as opposed to aggregate information) to third parties overseas to enable us to perform services requested by you.
5 How long will we hold your data?
5.1 We will only hold data as long as is needed, this may include historic race results and course records.
5.2 You may at any time request that we delete your data that we hold, for third party organisations such as above you would need to make that request from the organisation who holds that information.
Keeping information about you secure is very important to us and certain sections of the site may encrypt data using SSL or a comparable standard.
We store your data on a secure cloud based server. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. As a result, whilst we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information which you send to us, and you do so at your own risk.
7 Automated decisions
Parts of www.suffolktrailfestival.co.uk and our billing process which is transacted via Paypal are automatic and we may process your personal data as part of www.suffolktrailfestival.co.uk and the billing process.
8 Accessing and updating your personal information
We will always let you have a copy of personal information we have about you, should you request it, and you may correct it if you wish. Instructions about how to do this are available from [email protected]
We will endeavour to respond to you promptly.